Welcome to Premier Property Club – Knightsbridge
Topic: “Development Secrets: How to Find, Fund and Profit from 7 Figure Developments” with 3 Development Experts
You can do this, just like our panel of experts do on a regular basis.
Join us at Premier Property Clubs (PPC) Knightsbridge event on November 17th to hear from our panel of property experts: Managing Director at Barrows and Forrester, James Forrester; Steve Matthews, Development Manager at Shawbrook Bank; Founder of Simple Crowdfunding, Atuksha Poonwassie and esteemed multi-million pound property investor Kam Dovedi.
- Have you ever thought about how other property investors find the properties/land/opportunities they do?
- Do you know how to fund 7 figure property developments as well as profit from them?
- Or are you looking at a 7 figure property development but not sure where to start?
At your next PPC Knightsbridge, discussions will focus on buying right, buying with substantial discounts, as well as looking at joint venture strategies and buy-refurbish-refinance strategies.
Our speakers will be responding to your questions and focussing on just how you can profit from 7 figure developments.
For the first time the development experts of the property world, are coming together to share their secrets with you.
Book your place now at this sell out event
We’re honoured to have the heads of the property elite sharing with you the secrets of successful property development. The opportunities that are available and some of the inside information that will only be available at this event.
In particular the panel will be evaluating 7 figure property developments in terms of:
- How to find – Finding properties can be tricky, you need to know what you’re looking for. It’s about looking for those hidden gems. For example are you looking at the “need to sell” vs the “want to sell” and what is the difference? Are you searching for properties that have been on the market for a long period of time, as well as taken into consideration how many times the property has been viewed (the panel have some great insider information on just why this is an important filter to include in your search for the right buy). Strategies which focus on the most reduced in price properties will also be discussed i.e. does the seller want a quick sale? Are you looking at the large and most recent price reductions, which are ultimately key?
- How to fund – Have you got enough capital and funds to meet the new criteria of buy-to-let? Could you be in a position to consider a Joint Venture strategy and look at a potential investment partner (this particular strategy is a popular one with our panel and is proven to lead to sustaining a good income)? Or what about making a quick profit from buying-refurbishing and refinancing strategy? Depending on the property in question there is also the discussion around commercial mortgages.
- How to profit – find out the trade secrets when it comes to investment and development. How you can maximise these (considering things such as deferring taxes on your capital gains) and be inspired to take the opportunities out there in the market place.
Book your place now to see our esteemed panel live and hear what they have to say about how you can capitalise on these opportunities to increase your profits!
The expertise lies with our panel of experts
James Forrester has worked in the property industry for over 15 years. Gaining a vast amount of experience in sourcing property investment opportunities, developing investment strategy, handling negotiations and property marketing. Since acquiring City Centre Investments in 2015 (now Barrows & Forrester), James’ involvement in prime city centre property investments and purpose-built student accommodation, has made him one of the go-to specialists in this sector.
Often called upon by industry analysts to comment on the regional, economical, financial and political factors that affect the property investment market James works closely with new and seasoned buy-to-let investors to help them maximise their returns.
An established (and energetic) Development Manager, at Shawbrook Bank, Steve Matthews has worked within the mortgage market for a number of years. With specialities in lending and mortgage products, Steve will be transferring his knowledge to you at your PPC Knightsbridge event only.
Assisting in developing high profile accounts Steve is a specialist when it comes to buy-to-let, commercial finance and short term loans. He also boasts an extensive nationwide database of intermediary contacts, (mainly within High Profile accounts in London and Kent for Shawbrook).
Atuksha Poonwassie, is co-founder of property crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending platform Simple Backing and director of the UK Crowdfunding Association. Atuksha is an expert in introducing innovative finance solutions to the market. A firm believer in creating opportunities in the marketplace Atuksha will be showing you how you can use alternative funding methods to create substantial profits from your property investments.
UK leading property expert Kam Dovedi will be talking first-hand about his experiences in property investment and development. Kam is the founder of Premier Portfolio Builder, an award winning property portfolio building service which actively buys between 10 – 19 property projects each month varying from Buy to Lets to Larger Developments. All of which have helped him build his multi-million pound portfolio.
Kam will be using this experience and his knowledge to divulgesome of the strategies he has implemented successfully to make substantial profits.
This is a must attend panel event, book your ticket now.
Now is an exciting time to be in property.
In order to stay ahead of the curve, you need all information from all areas, a mixture of opinions. Above all you need the best information.
Our panel of experts cannot only provide the best information but also the most up-to-date.
Your PPC Knightsbridge event is an opportunity to drive your developments forward and succeed financially in doing so.
The development secrets that will be given away will focus on the right property fundamentals including workable formulas (such as, for your property investment to work you should be targeting 20% net profit on all of your developments (after costs)).
How you do this and more is what you will find out at your next panel event.
Passing on their top tips, strategies and sharing with you their development secrets, join our panel on the 17th November at PPC Knightsbridge and learn the market insight that your competitors don’t know!
P.S Please Note, places are strictly limited to 125 seats, we are unable to go over this figure due to venue health and safety. Booking online now guarantees you a seat. PPC Knightsbridge regularly sells out, and this already is in line to be another SELL OUT event.
Book your place now.